Thursday, 8 July 2010

travel

this post is kindof for me. and if i dont do what i am planning to do here, i will be forever disappointed in myself. wont be able to look int mirror like.
h'ok. here goes.
on monday the 19th of july, i am travelling to india with my good friend Tom. we are going for 3 weeks, flying into Delhi and flying home from Kathmandu, Nepal. so somehow weaving our way between the two. this is something i have wanted to do for about five years now and i am mad excited (with a massive overiding feeling of fear too) and i dont want this to be a wasted experience art wise. PLAN.
i am taking my slr camera with me and am going to photograph everything.
i am going to bring a disposable camera aswell to experiment with.
i am taking a couple of sketchbooks and i am going to draw draw draw. everything.
i have also made a leeetle project for myself. i always struggle when trying to draw patterns, and resort to drawing the same old folky triangle pattern. so when in india/nepal, i am on a concious mission (dramatic) to seek out patterns, already formed or found. yes please.

wish me luck...

8 comments:

  1. sato travel
    I’ve gotten good feedbacks from ASUS. Elonex ONE, I haven’t heard of yet. Thank you for this post. I have gotten information I needed to know, the comments helped as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is very nice and good for everyone.
    Lanzarote Map

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got fantastic nice ideas there. I made a research on the topic and got most peoples will agree with your blog.
    Sato Travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delta Hotels
    Delta Hotel provides services like Delta Resorts,Hotel Reservations, Hotel Deals and Room Rates along with delta hotel packages atcheap price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Business Travel and Guide Agent
    You got fantastic nice ideas there. I made a research on the topic and got most peoples will agree with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sato Travel
    SatoTravel was acquired by CWT late last year and is globally the largest supplier of travel services to the US Government and military

    ReplyDelete
  7. home catalog
    people love blog posting me too but after seeing your blog only.

    ReplyDelete